Cinémémoire has a vast collection of undisclosed films (archival footage, home-made movies and family films) from the 20’s to today.
The Cinémémoire’s image bank contains more than 1,000 hours of amateur footage from all around the world, specifically from former French colonies (Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire Indochina, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Central African Republic, Senegal, Chad, Tunisia), the PACA region (Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur) and Marseille. These archives are key witnesses of our history and are part of our collective memory. The films are digitized, indexed and documented, about ready to be used by professionals.
Broadcasting professionals, directors, producers, you will discover in our database exceptional documents going from everyday life to important historical events filmed through the eyes of ordinary people over several decades.
These documents could be fabulous stock shots for your films or audiovisual productions.
Many directors and production companies have already used our services for many documentaries, including those:
- "History in Songs" Télécran Productions, broadcasted on France 3
- "Daniel Cordier, the resistance as a novel," Cinétévé, broadcasted on France 5
- " France’s Muslims ," Cie Phares et Balises, broadcasted on France 5
- "My home my house," C. Productions, broadcasted on M6
- "The Dream Life of Italians in the Gers, Mecanos Productions, broadcasted on France 3
- "Spies of Franco », Batabat SCCL, broadcasted on the History Channel
- "When Algeria was French, C. Productions, broadcasted on M6
- "The peasants, 60 years of Revolution," Treize au Sud, broadcasted on France 3
- "The novel of the 50s, P33, broadcasted on France 2
- "All black all white," Treize au Sud, broadcasted on France 3
- "Indochina: A People's War in Colour" Big Ape Media
We can provide the images you have selected directly from our database and supply you with a variety of formats (DV, DVCAM, Beta, Beta SP, SDI), or with digital files by sending a disk Drive HD SDI 10 Bit.
We establish contracts agreements with individual beneficiaries, according to the specificities and wishes of each of them. The assignment is therefore in full agreement with each beneficiary. We give back a fee to whenthere is a commercial exploitation of their images.
Our rates are proportionnal to the time of footage and depend on the territory of broadcasting, the kind of broadcast (terrestrial TV, cable, satellite, Internet, movies ... etc.) and the length of assignment of rights . We also distinguish the commercial rights of non-commercial rights, and practice a price adapted to company films circulated internally.
Do not hesitate to make direct contact with our librarian, for a detailed search or any other request relating to the sale of our images. You can find the details in the following topic: The team Cinémémoire or by phone : 0033 (0) 4 91 62 46 30.
• Video Archives
• Archive footage
• Archive unpublished
• Image Bank
• Image Bank Film
• Assignment of rights
• Grant of Rights,
• Use Rights Grant,
• Extracts Archives
• Amateur Films
• Family Film
• Film Footage
• Film Stock Footage,
• Undisclosed Movies
• HD Stock Footage,
• High Definition Stock Footage,
• Archive images
• Images Contemporary Illustration,
• Modern Stock Imagery,
• Moving Images,
• Audiovisual Work
• Plans Movies,
• Archives Footage
• Undisclosed footage
• Stock Shots
• Stock Video Clips,
• Sale Extracts,